The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive was introduced in 2007 with an aim to:
- Reduce waste from electrical and electronic equipment.
- Encourage the separate collection of WEEE.
- Encourage treatment, recovery, recycling, reuse and responsible disposal of WEEE.
- Make producers of electronic equipment responsible for the environmental impact of their products.
- Improve the environmental performance of all those involved during the lifecycle of electronic equipment.
GBN is a registered WEEE waste carrier. We can collect all your waste electrical or electronic equipment including fridges, TV’s, microwaves, computers etc. All waste is recycled by specialist recycling companies.
Still Have Questions? Request A Call Back